Be the FIRST TO KNOW.
The newsletter brings you advice, deals and invitations to exclusive events and contests.CHOOSING WHAT'S BEST since 1959
Take advantage of these exceptional OFFERS
Your last chance to take advantage of our
Get a chance to
WIN YOUR PURCHASES
and much more...
Get INSPIRED by our
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Zwilling J.A. Henckels ZWILLING PRO COLLECTION 7 in. Black Chef’s Knife
A revolutionary sloped bolster design offers a smooth transition from handle to blade for the perfect feel and optimal control over our famous cutting edge. Constructed from a single piece of Special Formula steel, these SIGMAFORGE ® knives feature remarkably sharp, flexible and corrosion resistant FRIODUR ® ice-hardened blades for the ultimate in lasting sharpness. ZWILLING ® Pro, a modern twist on a timeless classic.
Features & Benefits:
- Suitable for those who prefer a shorter blade; is versatile for slicing and dicing meat, fish, for chopping herbs and for cutting vegetables.
- ZWILLING Special Formula, high carbon stainless steel provides the durability needed for tough kitchen tasks
- SIGMAFORGE® knife, forged from one single piece of steel
- FRIODUR® blade, ice-hardened to ~ 57 Rockwell Hardness
- V-Edge: 15° angle on each side of the blade
- Traditional three rivet handle made of resine
- Dishwasher safe but hand-washing recommended
Knife suitable forFruits & Vegetables, Raw meat, Fish, Tomatoes
Number of pieces1
Country of ManufactureGermany
Blade materialCarbon steel
Weight in gram338.00
Weight in pound0.75