Be the FIRST TO KNOW.
The newsletter brings you advice, deals and invitations to exclusive events and contests.CHOOSING WHAT'S BEST since 1959
Take advantage of these exceptional OFFERS
Your last chance to take advantage of our
Get a chance to
WIN YOUR PURCHASES
and much more...
Get INSPIRED by our
Rowenta FOCUS II 1725 W Steam Iron
The Rowenta Focus II Iron puts ultimate convenience at your fingertips, as high-efficiency ironing meets enhanced ease-of-use through the automatic adjustment of steam output. An effortless process achieves optimal steam settings, with a simple selection of either temperature or fabric that automatically adjusts the steam output.
The MicroSteam sole plate offers 400 micro holes for perfectly distributed steam to guaranty perfect results in less time. Finally, the Precision Chrome Tip allows for easy gliding into pockets and curved to access narrow edges, seams and collars.
- Anti-drip function prevents from water stains on the fabrics
- Large 300 ml continuous-fill water tank, no need to switch the iron off to fill it up
- Stainless Steel 400 MicroSteam Sole plate offers 400 micro holes for perfectly distributed steam to guaranty perfect results
- Variable Steam 0.35g/min.
- Burst of Steam 95g/min.
- Auto steam technology automatically adjusts steam to soleplate temperature
- Precision chrome tip for easy gliding into pockets and curved to access narrow edges, seams and collars
- 3 way auto shut-off for added safety
- Vertical steam to steam curtains or hanging garment.
- Integrated anti-scale valve for more durability and ensures a constant flow of steam for better performance and longer life.
- Anti drip function to avoid water dripping when used at a low temperatures.
Manuals & Documentation
Country of ManufactureGermany
Auto power offYes
Main finish materialPlastic