Be the FIRST TO KNOW.
The newsletter brings you advice, deals and invitations to exclusive events and contests.CHOOSING WHAT'S BEST since 1959
Take advantage of these exceptional OFFERS
Your last chance to take advantage of our
Get a chance to
WIN YOUR PURCHASES
and much more...
Get INSPIRED by our
Recipe for VIVA COLLECTION Philips MultiChopper
Gluten Free Tropical Salsa
Salsa is always your best card for a sucessfull evening. With just a tiny tropical touch, you could reinvent this classic !
- 1/2 mango, peeled
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled
- 1/4 red oignon
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the ChopDrop blade into the MultiChopper basket. Cut the mango, kiwi and pineapple into pieces small enough to fit into the basket. Layer the mango and kiwi.
- Process mixture then remove the blade and basket. Place the mango mixture into mixing bowl.
- Repeat the process with pineapple, red oignon and jalapeño.
- Add pineapple mixture, lime juice, honey, cilantro, salt and pepper to mixing bowl with mango mixture. Stir well to cobine ingredients.
Serve with fish tacos, barbecue chicken, over rice pilaf or simply with tortilla chips.
*Recipe from recipe book « Philips MultiChopper Cookbook »