Be the FIRST TO KNOW.
The newsletter brings you advice, deals and invitations to exclusive events and contests.CHOOSING WHAT'S BEST since 1959
Take advantage of these exceptional OFFERS
Your last chance to take advantage of our
Get a chance to
WIN YOUR PURCHASES
and much more...
Get INSPIRED by our
CONTEST: WIN YOUR PURCHASE
1. The " Win your Purchase " contest is organized by Groupe CDREM Inc. It begins on June 1, 2017 and ends on May 31, 2018 at 23:59 p.m. (EST). Any reference to the time in these rules pertains to Eastern Standard Time (EST).
2. The Contest is open to all residents of Canada, aged 18 years and older, with the exception of employees, agents and/or representatives of Groupe CDREM Inc., or its affiliated companies, advertising agencies or any contributor to the Contest, as well as, respectively, any such person living with any employee, agent and/or representative or any members of their immediate family. For the purposes of the Contest Rules, " immediate family " implies fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, children, spouse or common-law partner of any employee, agent and/or representative.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
3.1. You must make a purchase in any Centre du Rasoir (Quebec) or Personal Edge (Ontario) store or online at www.personaledge.com or www.centredurasoir.com between June 1st, 2017 and May 31st, 2018. You must enter on-line at www.personaledge.com or www.centredurasoir.com in the contest section, using your proof of purchase invoice, filling in all the fields. You will then automatically be entered into the Contest. You can enter until May 31, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. (EST).
3.2. A participant can use only one e-mail address (it must be valid) to enter via entry ballot. One (1) e-mail address cannot be used by more than one entrant. One entry per invoice, as many times as the number of transactions made corresponding to the month of the purchase, will be allowed.
3.3. For all clients who do not have access to internet and wish to participate to this contest, clearly write your name and complete address, city or town, province or territory, postal code, day and evening time telephone number, your e-mail address and the name of the contest that you are entering, as well as a short text (minimum 50 words) about: Why I like to shop at Personal Edge ™ and send in a stamped envelope to: Win your Purchase™, 10200 Côte de Liesse, Montreal, Quebec, H8T 1A3. You must join as well a copy of your invoice.
3.4. No purchase necessary. To enter without making a purchase, clearly write your name and complete address, city or town, province or territory, postal code, day and evening time telephone number, your e-mail address and the name of the contest that you are entering, as well as a short text (minimum 50 words) about: Why I like to shop at Personal Edge ™ and send in a stamped envelope to: Win your Purchase™, 10200 Côte de Liesse, Montreal, Quebec, H8T 1A3. Entries without purchase must be time stamped on the last day of the contest, at the latest, and must be received by the 6th business day following the end of the contest. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person per postal address. Mechanical reproductions are not allowed. Entries become the property of the sponsor, Centre du Rasoir and will not be returned.
4. One (1) winner per month will win a gift card equivalent of the amount spent on his/her purchases up to $100 maximum (a Personal Edge Gift Card will be sent to the winner).
4.2. If the winner comes from the heading 3.4. ‘’No purchase necessary’’ the winner will receive (1) one Personal Edge gift card of $25.
5. Among the Contest entries received on the server hosting www.personaledge.com or www.centredurasoir.com one (1) drawing will be held on every 12th day of every month, in the offices of Groupe CDREM Inc., situated at 10200 Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec, H8T 1A3, in order to award the prize.
6. To be declared the Winner, the participant who’s Entry has been randomly selected for the Prize must respect the condition for participation and for eligibility as described in the present rules. Failure to comply with one or more of these conditions will disqualify the participant and another drawing will be held to determine a new winner.
7. Groupe CDREM Inc. will advise the Winner by email and/or telephone. In the event that Groupe CDREM Inc. Is not able to contact the selected winner following one or many drawings, for any reason whatsoever within the 48 hours following the drawing, Groupe CDREM Inc. will proceed to as many drawings as necessary amongst the Entries in order to award the Prize.
8. In order to claim the prize, the winner must fill in and sign a declaration and release of liability form (the ‘’Form’’TM). The Form will be sent to the Winner by mail and/or messenger service and/or fax and/or e-mail by the Contest organizers and it must be returned duly filled in and signed within seven (7) days of receipt. Failure to receive the signed Form, within that time frame, Groupe CDREM In. reserves the right, at its discretion, to undertake a new Drawing in order to award the Prize. In the event that Groupe CDREM Inc. decided to not do a new Drawing , the Prize would then not be awarded.
9. Groupe CDREM Inc. will inform the winner upon receipt of the duly filled and signed Form, of the way that he may take possession of the Prize.
10. The transfer of the Prize will take place over a period of up to three (3) months of the date that the prize was drawn.
11. In the event that it would be impossible to deliver the Prize to the Winner, for whatsoever the reason, said Prize must be claimed in one of our stores or at the offices of Groupe CDREM Inc., at the above mentioned address, at the latest three (3) months following the receipt of the signed Letter, otherwise it shall become null. Where applicable, the Prize will not be redrawn and simply will not be awarded.
12. Groupe CDREM Inc., its subsidiaries, divisions and any other legal entity of its corporate group, advertising or promotional agencies, and respectively their shareholders, administrators, directors, employees and agents, as well as any other contributor to this Contest (hereinafter referred as “Releasees”) disclaim any responsibilities relating to the Prize and to the Contest and any guarantee in respect thereof.
13. The Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred without the prior written consent of Groupe CDREM Inc., or substituted by another prize. In the event that Groupe CDREM inc. cannot award the prize as described in these rules, for reasons out of its control and not related to the Winner, it reserves the right to award a prize (or a portion of a prize) of the same nature and equivalent value.
14. Groupe CDREM Inc. Assumes no liability of any nature whatsoever in all cases where its inability to act results from an event or a situation beyond its control or a labour strike, lock-out or any other labour dispute in its branches or in its agencies or enterprises whose services are used for this Contest.
15. By participating in this Contest, the Winner authorizes the Contest organizers to use, should it be required, his/her name, photograph, place of residence, voice, image and (or) declaration relating to the prize for publicity purposes, without any compensation. As well, the Winner authorizes the use of his/her given name, surname and city or town of residence on the company website at www.personaledge.com or www.centredurasoir.com and/or on the Contest page on the Internet, without any compensation.
16. The Releasees are not responsible for incomplete or incomprehensible information supplied by participants. CDREM Inc. reserves the right to reject any Entry form that is incomplete, illegible, mutilated or includes a human or mechanical error and to proceed with the drawing of another Entry form.
17. Any Entry or attempted entry using electronic, computerized or any other type of means that go against the spirit of this Contest (ex: hacking, mass e-mailing, etc.) will automatically be rejected and could be referred to the authorities. Any automated Entry will be detected and rejected.
18. The Releasees are not responsible for any problems including, but not limited to: a technical failure of the telephone network or lines, of the computer on-line systems, of the servers or the suppliers, of the computer equipment, software or any other problem resulting directly or indirectly from a virus, a worm, a bug or a failure when sending e-mails to Groupe CDREM Inc. for any reason, including, but not limited to, traffic congestion on the Internet or on an Internet site, or a combination of the two. Groupe CDREM Inc. and other Releasees will not be held responsible for any damage that could affect their computer equipment following their entry into the Contest. Groupe CDREM Inc. and other Releasees are not responsible for any other problem that would hinder the proper operation of this Contest in accordance with the Rules established herein, including but without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the cancellation or the postponement of the on-air promotion of said Contest.
19. Groupe CDREM Inc. reserves the right to modify or cancel, without notice, the Contest, subject to obtaining the required approval from the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec.
20. The decisions of Groupe CDREM Inc. are final and without appeal.
21. For residents of Quebec, a dispute concerning the organization or conduct of a promotional contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, races et jeux for resolution. A dispute regarding the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, races et des jeux for the sole purpose of an intervention in an attempt to resolve the dispute.
22. Personal Edge/Centre du Rasoir reserves the right, at their discretion, to publish the winner’s name on social media as well as on their web site www.personaledge.com or www.centredurasoir.com in the Contest section) without any further compensation to the winner.
23. The rules to the Contest are available at the offices of Groupe CDREM Inc., situated at 10,200 Côte-de-Liesse, Montreal, Quebec, H8T 1A3, in store and on the website at www.personaledge.com, for the duration of the Contest.
24. In case of inconsistency between the French version and the English version of these Rules, the French version shall prevail.