Be the FIRST TO KNOW.
The newsletter brings you advice, deals and invitations to exclusive events and contests.CHOOSING WHAT'S BEST since 1959
Take advantage of these exceptional OFFERS
Your last chance to take advantage of our
Get a chance to
WIN YOUR PURCHASES
and much more...
Get INSPIRED by our
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES, “#MYEVERYDAYRITUAL” - PRESENTED BY CENTRE DU RASOIR/PERSONAL EDGE (the “Contest Organizers”)
The “#MYEVERYDAYRITUAL” contest will run from May 5, 2020 at 9h00m00s (HNE) until May 24, 2020 at 23h59m59s (HNE)
HOW TO PARTICIPATE TO THE CONTEST
No purchase required
1.To enter the Contest, during the Contest Duration, follow the Centre du Rasoir Instagram page and identify in a comment under the Contest post two (2) of your Instagram friends who would love to add this device to his/her skin care ritual. By proceeding as aforementioned, you represent that you have read and accepted these Contest rules and you release the Instagram platform with respect to this Contest. Once this is done, you will be get one (1) entry into the Contest. Your entry will be only be valid for the corresponding current Contest period.
2. One entry per Instagram account. Participants entering more than once will be disqualified. Fraudulent entries are not tolerated and will be declared invalid. All entries which are incomplete, submitted through illicit means, or do not comply with the contest rules will be void. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
3. One (1) SILK’N Silk'n REVIT PRESTIGE Intelligent Diamond Peeling Microdermabrasion System (50012) valued at $199.99 CAD. The prize must be accepted as-is and is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, and non-refundable. Centre du Rasoir/Personal Edge reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal value in the event that it is not possible for them to offer the price as shown. The prize may differ slightly from that presented in the promotional literature. All incidentals not mentioned precisely are the responsibility of the winner.
4. The contest winner will be drawn from eligible entries in a draw to be held on May 27, 2020. All contest entries must be received by the end of the contest on May 24, 2020 at 23h59m59s EST. The winners will be notified by his/her Instagram account.
5. In order to be declared the winner, the selected entrant must:
a. Be reached by private messaging on his/her Instagram account by Contest Organizers’ representatives within two (2) business days of the draw corresponding to the Contest Period during which his/her entry was registered and respond to the prize notification by Instagram within 7 days of transmission.
b.The winner must give his/her personal information, including full name, postal and email address, phone number and date of birth.
c. Correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question; and
d. Sign a declaration stating that he/she:
i. has read, understands and complies with the contest rules;
ii. releases and discharges Centre du Rasoir/Personal Edge, the contest organizers and their family members, and its subsidiaries and affiliates; and
iii. a) consents to the announcement of the winner’s name and the use by or on behalf of Centre du Rasoir/Personal Edge of the winner’s name, address, photograph, likeness, voice or statements for advertising and promotional purposes without any further compensation to the winner. In the event the selected entrant is a minor, the foregoing must be confirmed and accepted by a parent or legal guardian.
iii. b) the winner has the option to elect not consent to the announcement of the winner's name and the use by or on behalf of Centre du Rasoir/Personal Edge of the winner's name, address, photograph, likeness, voice or statements for advertising and promotional purposes without any further compensation to the winner. Winner must choose either iii.a or iii.b in its entirety.
Should the selected entrant fail to comply with any of the requirements set out in paragraph 6 the prize will be automatically forfeited and another entrant will be selected by random draw.
If for any reason whatsoever, the winner does not claim their prize, by July 1, 2020 at 23:59 (Eastern Time), the prize will be automatically forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
For the purpose of these Contest Rules, the entrant is the person whose is the authorized holder of the Instagram account used to participate in the Contest; it is to this person to whom the prize will be awarded if he/she is declared a winner.
Return of any prize notification private Instragram message as undeliverable may result in disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
6. To be eligible to win the prize, the chosen winner must accept the prize upon receiving the notice and must confirm his/her mailing address within 5 days, if not, another person will be selected. Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged or refunded. The chances of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
7. All eligible entries will be registered in the contest. Centre du Rasoir/Personal Edge will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for, or liable to any contest entrant or any other person for:
a.any erroneous, lost, damaged, late, incomplete, misdirected, deleted, defective, or altered contest entries, regardless of the cause;
b. any failure for any reason whatsoever of the selected entrant to receive a prize notification email;
c. any Instragram, computer, online, telephone, or technical malfunctions or errors that may occur, regardless of the cause; or
d. any damage or loss, including any loss of use, loss of production, loss of profits (anticipated or otherwise), loss of markets, economic loss, special, indirect or consequential loss or damage or punitive damages, whether in contract, tort or under any other theory of law or equity, arising from, connected with, or relating to the contest or the submission of entries to the contest or participation in the contest or the contest prize, or the use of the centredurasoir.com website (including the downloading of any materials from that website) and regardless of the cause or any negligence by Centre du Rasoir/Personal Edge or anyone for whom Centre du Rasoir/Personal Edge is responsible, and notwithstanding that Centre du Rasoir/Personal Edge may have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage being incurred.
8. The contest is open to residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside on the date of contest draw., with the exception of employees, agents and/or representatives of Centre du Rasoir/Personal Edge and SILK’N, or their affiliated companies, advertising agencies or any contributor to the Contest, as well as, respectively, any such person living with any employee, agent, Centre du Rasoir/Personal Edge, and/or representative or any members of their immediate family. For the purposes of the Contest Rules, "immediate family" implies fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters, children, spouse or common-law partner of any employee, agent and/or representative. Where an entrant is a minor, a parent or legal guardian who has reached the age of majority in his or her jurisdiction of residence must confirm the entrant's acceptance of these rules. Any prize won by a minor must be awarded in the name of the parent or legal guardian.
9. By entering the contest, participants consent to Centre du Rasoir/Personal Edge’s collection, use and disclosure of the personal information provided in the entry ballots for the administration of the contest and in aggregated, non-personal form in order to create reports regarding contest entrant demographics and consumer habits, which reports Centre du Rasoir/Personal Edge may disclose to others.
10. Centre du Rasoir/Personal Edge reserves the right, at their discretion, to take a picture of the winner and/or publish the winner’s name and/or picture and/or written statement on social media as well as on their website without any further compensation to the winner.
11. Before entering the contest, each participant must examine and accept to be bound by the rules of the contest as stipulated in the present document. By entering the contest, the participants accept and agree to be bound by the rules of the contest and accept the decision of the contest sponsor as final and mandatory in all its aspects. Centre du Rasoir/Personal Edge reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, without notice, the contest before the end date of the contest.
12. If for any reason the contest is not capable of being conducted as intended by Centre du Rasoir/Personal Edge, including due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause that corrupts or interferes with the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, Centre du Rasoir/Personal Edge may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant responsible for such misconduct and cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the contest.
13. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE/INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT OR INTERFERE WITH THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND CENTRE DU RASOIR/PERSONAL EDGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND/OR OTHER RELIEF FROM ALL RESPONSIBLE PERSONS TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
14. This Contest is not associated to, managed or sponsored by any social media platform, including Instagram application. Any question, comment or complaint regarding the Contest must be directed to the Contest Organizers and not to a social media platform. Any social media platform used by the entrant to enter the Contest and all affiliates, directors, officers, agents and employees of the social media platform are not liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with the organization of this Contest. However, by participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by the terms and conditions of use, contracts, other policies and/or guidelines governing the social media platform and releases the Released Parties from and against any damage that could arise from the use of this platform.
15. « Any dispute as to the organization or the conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux (Quebec) for adjudication. Any dispute as to the awarding of prizes can be submitted to the Régie solely as a means of intervention to resolve it ».
“This contest is solely sponsored and administered by Centre du Rasoir/Personal Edge, a division of Groupe CDREM Inc.”
Please note: For purposes of brevity, the masculine included in this text also denotes the feminine.
TO NOT MISS ANY OF OUR CONTESTS :