Be the FIRST TO KNOW.
The newsletter brings you advice, deals and invitations to exclusive events and contests.CHOOSING WHAT'S BEST since 1959
Take advantage of these exceptional OFFERS
Your last chance to take advantage of our
Get a chance to
WIN YOUR PURCHASES
and much more...
Get INSPIRED by our
“MAFIA INC” CONTEST RULES
In collaboration with Centre du Rasoir and Les Films Séville
- The contest is announced on Centre du Rasoir’s website (centredurasoir.com), on its Facebook page and in its stores starting February 3, 2020.
- Entrants must visit the Centre du Rasoir website (centredurasoir.com) and fill out the entry form by Friday, February 21, 11:59 p.m.
- Facsimiles are not accepted.
- Centre du Rasoir and Les Films Séville are OFFERING YOU THE CHANCE TO WIN:
- One of 5 double passesto the premiere of the film MAFIA INC in its original French version in Montréal on Wednesday, February 12, 7:00 p.m., at Théâtre Maisonneuve at Place des Arts (260 De Maisonneuve W Blvd., Montréal, QC H2X 1Y9).
- One of 30 double passes,valid at all times, to see the film MAFIA INC in a theatre where the film is playing.
- A deluxe shaving care setby Groom ($155 value)
- Total value of all prizes: $855
- A first draw will be held on Monday, February 10 at noon for the 5 premiere passes from all the entries received between February 3 and 9. A second draw will be held on Monday, February 24 at noon for the 30 passes valid at all times and the Groom deluxe shaving care set from all the entries received between February 3 and 21, excluding the winners of the first draw.
All draws will take place at Centre du Rasoir located at 10200A Côte-de-Liesse Road, Montréal, QC H8T 1A3, and winners will be contacted by Les Films Séville.
- Winners will receive their prizes by mail and/or email.
- Prizes are not exchangeable or convertible to cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Limit of one entry per person for the duration of the contest.
- Entrants must have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence as of the contest start date or have the consent of their parent or guardian.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- Employees, representatives or agents of Films Séville or its affiliated companies, and persons with whom they are domiciled, are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- Employees, representatives or agents of Centre du Rasoir or its affiliated companies, and persons with whom they are domiciled, are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- For the premiere or for special screenings, it is imperative to underscore that the number of seats in the venue is limited and that the quantity of passes distributed may exceed venue capacity. It is therefore advisable to arrive early to take possession of the tickets. The theatre and Films Séville; its subsidiaries and related, associated and affiliated companies (including Films Séville); its successors, licensees, assignees; and their representatives, officers, directors, agents and employees, disclaim all liability in this regard. Persons who are turned away will be compensated with a pass for free admission at a later date.
- In the event of inability to provide the prize as described in these rules, Films Séville, its affiliated companies and agencies, as well as their respective administrators, officers and employees, reserve the right to substitute all or part of the prize for one or more prizes of approximately equivalent value.
- The full text of these rules is available at Les Films Séville (455 St-Antoine Street West, Suite 300, Montréal, Quebec H2Z 1J1) and on centredurasoir.com.