Small Kitchen Appliances
- Pots and Pans
- Raclettes and Fondues
- Kitchen Accessories
- Explore our Coffee World
At Centre du Rasoir et plus and Personal Edge, we understand the importance of your personal privacy. We have instituted policies and procedures to ensure that any personal information you provide to us, as a result of our relationship with you, be it on-line or in-store, will be treated with the utmost care and respect.
1. Centre du Rasoir et plus and Personal Edge collect personal information about its customers in order to better manage its relationship with them and to provide specific services to them.
2. Centre du Rasoir et plus and Personal Edge will only collect information that is pertinent and necessary to manage your relationship with us. We will limit the collection and use the personal information to that which is required for valid business purposes, or to comply with legislation.
3. Centre du Rasoir et plus and Personal Edge will collect your information directly from you.
4. Centre du Rasoir et plus and Personal Edge will obtain your consent to collect, use or disclose your personal information. Your consent may be provided in writing, verbally or electronically. Where you voluntarily give us personal information, we will consider your consent to be implied.
6. We will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of
7. We do not give or sell any personal information to third parties.
8. Centre du Rasoir et plus and Personal Edge will keep your personal information in our records so long as it is needed for its identified purposes, or as required by law. Centre du Rasoir et plus and Personal Edge uses safeguards designed to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information. Appropriate safeguards will also be used when we destroy your personal information.
9. Centre du Rasoir et plus and Personal Edge supports your right to access personal information that we have collected about you. To make a request for access to your personal information that we have on file, please contact our Privacy Officer.
If you have questions about our Privacy Commitment, please contact our Privacy Officer:
CDREM Group Inc.
10200 Côte de Liesse
Montreal, (Quebec) H8T 1A3
Telephone: (514) 636-4512
Fax: (514) 636-8356